Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do divorce ladies whine about their ex Husband all the time?

its like I didnt I bring you on a date to listen to you mope about your ex Husband. I brought you to a date to bang you at the end of fight, so hurry up finish your dinner. You know what I mean, she should be happy that a good looking guy like me even gave her the time of the day

so what gives?

Downloads
    Uploads
    because shes still hurt over the divorce

Downloads
    Uploads
    a good looking guy like you? really?

Downloads
    Uploads
    This knows no specific gender.

When I divorced my first wife, I virtually lived on bitterness for months. Over a long time, I realized that I had chosen her as a wife and had simply made a bad choice. I think most people start out rather bitter but eventually mellow out.

The woman who would later be my new bride and I would compare notes, It was a funny contest of "My Ex was worse than Yours." That seems rather absurd to think of now after nearly 30 years.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha that $hit made me laugh.

Downloads
    Uploads
    don't u think u are a bit heartless? i mean how one sided is that? u want her to give her body to
    u for the price of a dinner but she is hurting from terrible heart break and all u think about is how u can use her at the end of dinner.
    avoid divorced ladies because they are in pain.
    avoid unmarried ladies because they don't want to be used for sex, they want someone to really love them and to save themselves for their husband. don't u want your wife to save herself for you?
    imagine that your beautiful wife to be that will look at you as her hero and love you and hope u will protect and provide for her is out with some dude now and all he is thinking about is how to use her body for sex after dinner. if you don't want him to do that to her don't do it to someone else's future wife.
    sorry but that is just hurtful. 'god will not be mocked, whatever a man sows, so he will reap.'
    have a little mercy on the gentler sex please. do you want people treating your mom or sister that way?