Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do democrats and republicans argue, when they agree on all of the

IMPORTANT issues? Both support huge government, with more defense spending than the entire world..
    Both cut a few pet projects once in a while to make themselves seem "conservative", when in reality its only 0.00001% of the budget...
    Both support taking money from the average citizen and giving it to their friends in Halliburton and BP, etc. that are too big to fail. (They just have different ways of raping you and taking your money)
    Both will do anything they can to get their way to the top, and kiss as many asses as possible...
    Both support organized crime --- I mean the icome tax!

Why do people only see very minor issues that won't change anything? Don't they agree on all of the important things? Is this not how propaganda works?
    I Speak For All Liberals - I don't understand how this answers my question.. so yeah...
    your grandad - Very true!

Junior Member ISpeakForAllLiberals's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lemme guess...you wrote this from the comfort of your parent's basement...am i right??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh well

Its like this ... BOTH the Donkey & Elephant feed at the same trough
    that trough is filled by the forces of GREED INC.

Get the picture? ever since the days of the Robber Barons
    people have been concerned about the power of BIG MONEY ... and here we have it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    democrats are liberals , republicans are liberals, the constitution is liberal, capitalism is liberal,the gospel of Jesus christ is liberal, the conservativist are focusing in the old ways and they focus on the law but the keeping of the law won't solve the crisis because it comes with the presumption that the economic and monetary sistem are ok, so what we need is to change the economy starting from the concept of value , rejecting the idea that poverty is a natural caused and folow the spirit of life instead of the fulfillment of the Law

Junior Member I'muglyandI'mproudt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    agreed with what you said. But we dont agree on the 2nd amendment

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because as is the case with every political system in every country the world over, politics relies on one side calling the other communists and the other calling the other fascists. The whole system is based on overstated conjecture and pseudo-judicious hyperbole. Without that, why would anyone bother voting?
    If they all came out and said "To be honest, I agree with this guy in the other party, he's generally right beside me with his beliefs and the only difference between us is that I wear this blue rosette at the polling station, and he wears a red one" the whole system would fall to bits. High voter turnout gives politicians an illusion of opulence and importance that they wouldn't get with their equivalent job in the private sector - a middle manager, perhaps, or a consultant.