Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member PeaderNíDomhainigh's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do certain Americans complain Obama isn't 'Black' enough?

I mean do some people expect someone dragged straight over from Africa to just hop into the white house?

Ladee... Ive seen interviews on the TV of African Americans who seem to think he's just a white man in black skin?

Downloads
    Uploads
    i haven't heard any certain people saying this.
    What i have heard is while white america was going around screaming about him being an african american the rest of the african americans were simply pointing out that he is half black and half white.

Whats funny though is that before he was elected white society saw him as an african american,after he was elected they decided that he was only half black and that blacks were the ones saying he was full african american.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i haven't heard any certain people saying this.
    What i have heard is while white america was going around screaming about him being an african american the rest of the african americans were simply pointing out that he is half black and half white.

Whats funny though is that before he was elected white society saw him as an african american,after he was elected they decided that he was only half black and that blacks were the ones saying he was full african american.