Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Member Whiteguywithdarkskin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do Black people try to argue with me?

As soon as I say I'm Biracial, Black people give me weird looks. I don't identify myself as black because my dad is Black & White so that means I'm mixed. I also don't like black culture or foods either. I hate fried chicken & Kool-Aid but I love McDonalds, rodeos, and I drive a huge SUV. I also love guns, hunting, & destroying & taking things. I'm mixed & I want them to know and accept that.
    I also love white women & I wear American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch.
    They do argue with me though. Its never ending.

I also love Dirt Bikes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cause maybe you're not from the Ghetto.
    & have different backgrounds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe they're mad that you're not embracing your blackness.

Junior Member striker300southpaw's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your a black dude with a mullet than i dont know how anyone would have the courage to come up and talk to you.

Junior Member striker300southpaw's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your a black dude with a mullet than i dont know how anyone would have the courage to come up and talk to you.

Junior Member fUTUREtRILLIONAIRE's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    u are one of the few, who knows maybe a lot, people who is destroying this great nation of ours by separating yourself from the hood, ni*ga. U ARE A BLACK TRASH REDNECK WHO NEEDS TO JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP AND NOT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY OR THINK ABOUT YOU. and by the way, u are way too sensitive which probably means you are a SISSY.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You know not all black people like fried chicken and kool-aid? thats kinda ignorant. and if your mixed, your mixed. You shouldn't care what other people think. By the way your not the only black person that wears abercrombie & fitch and American eagle, ive seen lots.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you were on to something until you gave examples. you are black, man.

abercrombie??? Thats ghetto wannabe, man!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because everyone white or black or whatever is going to make you what benefits them in one way or another so people feel safer knowing there is another black man some people are going to tell you you are white
    and your personality has nothing to do with your skin color food is food brands are brands not you skin, if you are bi-racial to you then tell everyone to fuck off who says your not

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wait a second.. So are you trying to say only white or mixed people like McDonald's, rodeos, SUVs...ETC?????

1) NO ONE cares if you identify yourself as biracial. I just identify you as dumb and that comes in all races.

2) Second, how can you say you hate "black" culture when you don't even know anything about it. Fried Chicken and Kool-aid is NOT what would be considered a part of black culture.

You really have a lot of learning to do about ALL of your cultures because you obviously have no common sense to know that a culture doesn't involve any of that garbage you were just spewing. Have you ever thought that maybe the reason people are arguing with you is because you're making ignorant statements???? And it's about your white culture as well. Until you OPEN A BOOK and learn some things about what a culture really is about, you should just keep your f****** mouth shut.

By the way, you people in here can give me thumbs down all you want to because he is trying to be funny and he's actually mocking, not only black people, but white people too. Don't believe me, read his topic again. He's an idiot..yep I said it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast