Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do Arabs rant when Palestinians receive just retaliation for bombings when they

could care less about them? The Arabs do nothing for the Palestinians, who are supported by Israel and the US mostly. They would never help them or allow them in to their countries in the past, and would have just let them all rot rather than help them. But the Arabs are all up in arms when Israel tries to defend itself against these Palestinians who are always the aggressors and wish to destroy the Israelis, who wish only to live in peace with the Palestinians ... which is obvious, because if the Israeli's were as brutal and evil as the Palestinians, they could easily wipe them off the face of the earth, as Palestinians would do to Israel if they had the chance.

Don't the Arabs feel dirty for being such obvious hypocrites in this thing? Or is lying just what they do without conscience? IS liars and hypocrites, Just who the Arabs are?
    Vindervul D ... no, I'm not Christian, I am agnostic and a seeker of truth only. You can call me stupid, but we could debate, and you would lose badly because you have nothing on which to stand, it is obvious by it's history what is going on with Israel and the Palestinians, but you ignore the facts. Typically ignorant bigoted stereo typing whoever you are ; ).
    Yes Mark, Israelis vote for people who they feel will protect them against the Palestinians, who constantly attack them. Wouldn't it be strange if that wasn't the case? What would you do? Just sit there and be happy to be bombed every day and see your loved ones slaughters by those who could live in peace if they so choose? Because if the Palestinians would stop, they would have no problem because it's all done in interest of self protection by the Israelis. This thing is a no brainer, as easy to understand as it can be, yet some can't get it. Those who won't stop trying to kill all of the other guys, are the ones at fault. Those who don't see that obvious fact, are brain washed, blindly ignorant, or extremely intellectually stunted.
    ahmsab ... well gee, don't you know that the Palestinians had no claim to that land in the first place? Israeli's did, as it was their homeland for thousands of years. In the Arab world, Palestinian is just another name for stray dog, without a home and they want nothing to do with them as they are seen as freeloaders and trouble makers. These are not the direct decedents of the Palestinians of Palestine the way I heard it ... but correct me if I am wrong, because I don't have excellent knowledge of that. Only what I've heard on that information.

Of course the Mossad is "known to be the most vicious in the world". If not Israel would not exist. When set upon by the whole population of hate filled crazed zealots in the land in which you exist as a tiny fraction of the population, you must be strong and ruthless in self defense ... or you die. Simple as that.
    Lordtup ... of course the Palestinians are Arabs ... but a distinction must be made in speaking to this situation. The rest of the Arabs have seen Palestinians as worthless scum and want nothing to do with them ... and they give very little help compared to what the Israeli's give the Palestinians. Funny enough, the Israelis are the best friends in the region that the Palestinians have ever had ... yet they want to destroy them because their religion says they are not really people. Those who have shown the most kindness to their fellow man, in the face of murderous hate, are less valuable as people (or called less than human) than those who wouldn't help them at all, or even tolerate the Palestinians presence? How idiotic is that?

Junior Member Jack'ssmirkingrevenge's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    palestinaians are toys in the hands of arab leaders,
    if those countries really CARED, there would have been a palestinian nation after 60 yrs,
    they simply want a conflict going on so they can go on with their propaganda against israel,