Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is a rhetoric and narrow-minded question

Downloads
    Uploads

Why do adult Pisces act childish, whine, complain, and think someone is suppose

to have sympathy for them? Is it a Pisces thing to over react and be sensitive to minor things? It seems as if they like to be babied.
    Yea, Pisces are supposed to be kind, compassionate and mellow, but they're not.
    Common sense will tell some of you people that I don't think ALL Pisces are like this. The only reason why Pisces pretend to care is so they can laugh and judge you in your face and behind your back.
    Luvly 1: I'm dealing with a Pisces like that now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The ones I know do. I have a hard time being around them and try to stay away from them. They are both females, jealous of everything, two-faced, gossips who can't do anything for themselves. They try to look for people who are not as smart as them so that they can feel less insecure. I had one tell me to my face that she could not stand pretty girls and that if she was pretty she would use that to get whatever she could from a man. And at the time we were supposed to be friends. And yes they are sensitive to everything and paranoid. I won't say all of them are that way but the ones I know are. Sorry

Downloads
    Uploads
    im Pisces and no we don't

your just generalizing. pisces are supposed to be kind, compassionate and mellow

Downloads
    Uploads
    Same reason why the other 11 signs act childish, whine and complain and think someone suppose to have sympathy for them.

STOP PICKING ON PISCES.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My ex ex ex ex best friend is a Pisces male and he was like that - but with a sadistic temper. I couldn't say anything that wouldn't set him off.

Junior Member BunchieLovesPikachutt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nah, it's not just a Pisces thing. Stick around and you'll witness Libras and Sags whining too....its more of a maturity thing than a Sun sign thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    im Pisces and no we don't
    your just generalizing. pisces are supposed to be kind, compassionate and mellow

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because whenever anyone else acts childishly or whines and complains, they empathize and give that person whatever they need to regain their footing.

If you are NYC and you don't give a care, it might not hurt YOU to develop a bit of compassion and empathy for others, regardless of whether or not they are Pisces.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ur a douche