Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why did Al Sharpton's rally yell and rant about Glenn Beck's rally?

When Al is a reverend and Glenn Beck only spoke about bringing god and honor back into the American mindset? Why were Al and his speakers so angry at the whole Glenn Beck rally?

It wasn't political, it was about honoring our military men and women, being the best human being you can possibly be and acknowledging God's role in our lives.. I was there, just a couple hundred feet from the podium. I heard every single word, saw all the speakers, and that's all it was about, nothing else. Who could object to that???

Were Al Sharpton's speakers just angry that Alveda King supported Glenn's message? Were they pissed off that Glenn got the permit for the Lincoln steps? Or are they just bitter, hateful people who didn't even know what Glenn's rally was about and still wanted to bash him anyway?
    @ JWB - Obama's name was not mentioned once in the entire rally. I was there, honey.
    @ demo man - here ya go! maybe you'll learn something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq4CpaujXOE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUkZRyUboNU

notice the differences in the attitudes here... Beck's rally was not hateful, guess who's was.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Christ, stop dick riding Glenn Beck already. He doesn't give two shits about you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sharpton has really become a caricature of himself. And the sad thing is that Beck had discussed the concept of Faith, Hope, and Charity with Sharpton on his show a number of months ago. Sharpton endorsed the idea. And then Sharpton turns around and acts like the rally was a huge affront to him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, did you go to Glen Beck's rally to get what you got?
    When Glen Beck began to promote this rally, was it all about "God" and the troops?
    I live here in DC and I can tell you, there were people "looking for blood."
    I saw the propaganda, the flags, the t-shirts that demagogued the President.

I saw the interview where Glen Beck called the President a "raciist who has a deep-seeded hatred of White people."
    That's why Sharpton and whomever else "yelled and ranted" about Glen Beck's rally.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Al Sharpton loves controversy. He is crooked as as dogs hind leg.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ...Ol'Al is just the poster-boy for "race-bating" ! (...he's been doing this for decades !) "if" you don't agree with Ol'Al, you're just a raciest and a bigot! (Someone needs to remind Ol'Al about the Twanna Brawley case of a few years ago !) Ol'Al doesn't like to be reminded about that one !

Downloads
    Uploads
    Al Sharpton is a poster child for today's liberal racist.

Downloads
    Uploads
    guess there's no accounting for the thought process of a person
    confronted left right and centre in a round room.....
    no corners to run to

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sharpton is a liberal.

Being positive is not in a liberals DNA.

They must have contrast and confrontation.

They must tear down anything that is perceived to be good as not so good and elevate everything that is bad as not so bad.

It doesn't matter that the president is black. It doesn't matter that the US is the most inclusive country in the world, liberals will look for racism in every dark shaddow and report it found whether it's there or not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did he really? you do have a source don't you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast