Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is that a conservative IS ACCUSED OF rants & raves and a liberal can say any...

...irresponsible thing he wants? IN THIS WORLD the challenger has the burden of proof. AND
    The Coming Ice Age/ THEN Global Warming /THEN Climate Change has NOT been proven or even supported. I have 11 years of college and have said nothing crazy. It is bleeding heart liberals that make accusations. I do realize that this website and most of your contributors are Green Peacers, High Neck T Shirt wearers, Wing Tip Wearers with hearts or kissey lips on boxer shorts, ACLUers, Tree Huggers, Animals Always First Activitists, Bottled Water Nuts, Global Warming Nuts who are marginal males (who wears the panties at home?" are out there. They accuse conservatives of RANTING AND RAVING as a way to avoid the FACTS. How about present FACTS instead of trying to break down/ discredit the other side by snide remarks. BYE.
    ACONSERVATIVe is accused of DOU L STANDARDS when LIBERALS ex ect us to accept Global Warming on FAI H, but do not allow this for God. Isn't that Double Standards? Are you brain dead?
    FACTS hello (we live in America) is what I am waiting for. Good Points are irrelevant. HELLO.

A Liberal Always ACCUSES the other of whinning, ranting and raving and never OFFERS FACTS. YOU ARE THE CHALLENGER IT IS UP TO YOU TO OFFER FACTS, not Good Points. Not to attack.
    It's suggested I make NICE some thing you BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS have made impossible. As to Jamie do you wear the panties at home or are you a male living with a male Liberals always attack I CHALLENGE YOU TO BE A MAN AND GIVE FACTS AS THE CHALLENGER?

Downloads
    Uploads
    How about giving legitimate scientists credit even when you don't want to believe it for whatever reason. True, they have said some things that have turned out not to be true. But who are we to judge something as false because we want it to be.

The reason so many people are accused of ranting and raving is because instead of getting scientific information so that they can refute things in an intellectual way, they say it just isn't so and this is all just part of some liberal agenda.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Why is that a conservative IS ACCUSED OF rants & raves"

Your additional information.

Ya.

PS. Also, usually the ones made by Liberals tend to at least be coherent. I absolutely can't believe that you claim to have a PHD.

Also "very psychic?" Really? Really, magikone? Wow.