Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why complain and then do nothing?

First off I'd like to say that I don't have a political stance, I'm not taking sides left or right, I just want to live in peace and do what's right.

However I've heard a lot about how the left is messing up this country that Obama is stupid and the liberals are screwing us over, but at the same these same people are sitting there and doing nothing, complaining and doing nothing. If you think the others guys are messing up so bad then why don;t you try doing something instead of shooting down everyone's idea's and doing nothing, at least they are trying, but you;re just sitting there and watching america burn, so what is that what we need to do, just give up, just curl up in a ball, sit there ans suck our thumbs, then hope for the best to happen.

If you want to complain so much then why don't you tell me what you doing to make things in america better?

And I'll tell you exactly what I'm doing, I'm going to go to law school to get into politics so I can try to fix some things.

So why complain and then do nothing?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Excellent point!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because doing nothing is the correct course of action.
    Government interference in the market is what destroyed the economy and more government interference will only make things worse.
    Get the government out of the way and the free market will repair itself