Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are Americans complaining about Obama.?

I have kept upto date with recent happenings in American politics and I honestly can't see where all the hate for Obama is coming from. The things that he has done are smart they make sense. Like opening up relations with Iran and the bail out to buy out banks toxic debts and help tidy up the economy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can't please everyone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm an American, and I'm not complaining about Obama. Who the hell would have wanted to be President of our Country!? He did, and he is doing a fine job so far!

To be fair to your question, Americans do complain a LOT! Wondered when the honeymoon would be 'over' for him.....A shame, really.

Take care!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The people complaining are the ones who didn't vote for him and are bitter he won.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone is just nervous about a black, young president. They're afraid of him screwing up the country, even though that is not likely to happen. He just needs to prove to the American people that he has enough knowledge to run this country, because he surely does not have the experience.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people just have different views. And that's OK. Its good to have debate. The only kind of countries that the entire population agree with their leader are usually totalitarian regimes. Take a look at Birdxtoxman's answer. He says that anyone who complains about Obama must be a redneck. That is very narrow minded and not very intelligent. I don't like Obama's bail out package because it has a lot of waste in it. Why do the taxpayers have to pay for birth control in other countries? Or subsidies for the arts,or 5.2 billion for community-development block grants and ‘neighborhood stabilization activities,’ which ACORN is eligible to apply for.” Yes, the same ACORN that has a history of vote fraud and financial fraud and that helped swawn the mortgage crisis by promoting loans to people with bad credit?
    So am I really a redneck because I don't agree with some of his policies? The president of Iran has already said that he will have no Dialogue with Obama unless he accepts Iran's nuclear program. Should Obama just say OK go ahead with your nukes so we can have Dialogue. I think it's funny how the people who make statements like "they are racist" or "they are rednecks" never give any explanation to their answers.