Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are Americans always complaining???? ?

What the hell do we have to complain about?

I asked a question my friends, I was not complaining about complaining, I like to complain as well

Downloads
    Uploads
    They just like complaining about nothing just like you. You know you are complaining about complaining? Not the brightest idea

Downloads
    Uploads
    American news media encourages people to be miserable. Even Canada tries to keep our news and magazines out because they know it's all negative and ill-minded. People here don't have a community-oriented nature about them. It's all about themselves. Unless your neighbor is foreign or from Minnesota, it's every man for themselves. They would rather have a rich millionaire or billionaire get a bailout than give a poor, struggling family a dime.

I really would love to go back to my home country or Canada or Australia sometime. Americans are ignorant, cruel people that hate themselves. They love to talk trash about other third world countries, but even in those countries, the people are very nice, friendly and human. Part of the reason why Americans are hated as occupiers in many countries is because they are inflexible, morally corrupt and warped. Even the British realized that part of successfully occupying a country involves a certain amount of amiability and diplomacy. Americans want to believe they are better than the rest of the world and that they have a manifest destiny to impose their ways on the countries they occupy.

It doesn't take an international relations professor to tell you how much of a disaster that attitude is.