Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why in almost all the countries, where Muslims are in minorities, they

always complain about persecution ? And why they embrace extremism so easily ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why in almost all the countries, where Christians are in minorities, they always complain about persecution ?
    And why they embrace extremism so easily ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why in almost all the countries, where Christians are in minorities, they always complain about persecution ?
    And why they embrace extremism so easily ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I miss those 50's propaganda flicks, they didn't beat around the bush, they just came out with the message like " Think you're safe ? Think again, your neighbor could be a Red Commie bastard" instead of trying to f*ck with your mind in subtle ways.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know that that's true.

In many countries where they're minorities, they ARE persecuted.

It's a lie that ALL Muslims embrace extremism -- the vast majority do not.

But extremism does well where there's been long-standing oppression and injustice -- not to mention poverty, war, and other horrors.

If the west hadn't screwed them over for such a long time, extremism would be much rarer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because they have an agenda to conquer the world, and in their complaining they hope to gain otherwise unwilling followers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's because they are persecuted when they are in the minority.And last time I checked, every religion embraces extremism to some degree.

Junior Member blueberrypieinyoureye's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i know alot of them treat there women like garbage.India alone has like 60 percent death rate by domestic violence. the women that support them are like women supporting the night stalker. they are so evil they'll want to kill me or justify it just for speaking my mind. if muslims are peacefull i'm still waiting to see it in there culture at least. plus they don't get much done praying all day long. plus the ones that say that pork is bad meat haven't had a good pulled pork or my baby back ribs obviously.i want to make friends with more muslims and try to understand them but i keep seeing video's of them cutting heads of at extremefuse.com and other sites like it sorry but christian wackos usually just want to take your money.not cut your head off. which even muslim's must admit makes there religion look scary as all gettup!YIKES! Muslims should do the same thing Martin Luther King did if they want respect. and we know it works, especially now with Obama winning the presidency.
    how come muslims keep saying they're taken advantage of when they sell th worlds largest amount of oil we don't kill you in our country for your beliefs either yet muslim countries like saudi arabia will kill you in front of your kids just for carrying a bible?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If there were no complaint, it wouldn't be persecution.

Can you please clarify the word 'complaint'? Is it from the standpoint of belligerence or genuine desire to break out of unfair treatment? You will find that in biblical times, persecution was rampant back then.

The bible (and perhaps the Qur'an, not sure) lists many accounts where people have been persecuted, and perhaps persecution is responsible for bringing about positive aspects of God as written by the persecuted. Basically, they are describing their God in positive ways to invoke salvation from their persecution. This is probably how Christianity was "born". "Invoke your savior by saying good things about him and he just might save you from your rut." Consequently, it's how contemprary Christian televangelism started as well; it just didn't awaken until the birth of television.

Logically, the opposite would apply for periods of non-persecution. This is where the Hebrew men, drunk and full of wine from periods of "provision", take the time and list for themselves everything they think God should be. In these circumstances we get God as a womanizer, accepting of women as inferior, etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because they cant get hold of enough guns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast