Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is it that all heterosexual women complain that no straight men can find their...

...clitoris? Why don't women just point to it and say "there it is and this is what you do"

Why do women suffer in silence without orgasms?
    Know It All: I think you missed the point. All women complain that their male lovers have no idea where the clitoris is.

Perhaps you could explain where it is for the other men on the forum?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is not hard to find at all. I've done it with my eyes closed so so much for the elusive little devil.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this has faded out.

Bizarre but true: My Mamma had no idea where exactly it was, I just found this out a few years ago when we were talking sex. Even though she'd had orgasms from it, as far as knowing where it was physically, she had no idea.

After talking with some older ladies and gents, seems this was just how things were. Most of them said they didn't know until reading books about sex pretty recently. I was shocked.

I don't know of anyone in my age range who doesn't know where it is and what to do with it, but I know when we're younger, women tend to not want to ask or direct much when it comes to sex. Some do/did, but most didn't.

Probably why women in their 20s and over seem to enjoy sex more. Almost every girl I know said as a teen sex was something they did because they wanted to have it, but they didn't find it too physically pleasurable. Crazy, eh?

I had to teach my first about it even though he was older than me and should've known better. I went for about a year though before I got tired of it and finally worked to change it. Teen years, silly, silly times <3

Even now though I hate to be direct and just say, "Do this". I'll just let the sights and sounds guide him and hope he's paying attention which usually works, or incorporate what I want him to do into the 'dirty talk' or a fantasy sesh if I wanna do something different and see if he digs it or not. I doubt I'll ever be one of those people who can just bluntly ask for it.

Never was sure if it's because I'm a woman, but wouldn't be shocked at all if it were.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry but my husband has never had problems finding out where the hell it is and never has. I don't need to complain because it feels good being kissed down there no matter what. -giggles- No really though... it's all good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Around 20% of women do NOT know what an orgasm is, let alone what/where the clitoris is.

It's not a man's RESPONSIBILITY to teach them anatomy.

"All women complain" ? :-) They can't expect vibrators to know where the clit. is. :-)

It was only the FIRST time when I had sex that the woman had to guide my finger to where it was. Of course, I knew what it was, but didn't know where it was. It has been a nose-dive ever since. :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is why I masturbate instead of having sex. I like my orgasms.