Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Whos worse people or care about someone once they are dead or people who

complain when Chavo jobs to a midget? People here now because Umaga died today want to act like they cared so much about Umaga. Since when? No one cared about Umaga a day ago, a week ago, a month ago, a year ago or his entire wrestling career. Now you want to act like a big Umaga fan because he is dead? Please stop being a poser.

Then you have people who want to all of a sudden care about Chavo now since he was a jobber to a midget. No one cared about Chavo before that. Hell where are all those Kerwin White fans? Posers suck.

so whats worse people who become fans of someone because they died or the people who feel sorry for Chavo solely because of his last name?

Downloads
    Uploads
    look bro, in my opinion Umaga did have some fans, infact he probably had millions of fans.
    just because you didnt like his character does not mean other people didn't either.

i liked Umaga. but Umaga was just a stage name. thats not how we was in his actual everyday life.
    the wwe and tna and any other wrestling companies are like movies. theyre all actors! the only thing that is real is what goes on in the ring. the actual wrestling itself is real. but theyre characters are as fake as Pamela Anderson's boobs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why is it that ppl always want to see bad side of ppl. I'm not fan of Umaga but I agree with all the fans who appreciated his work and show some kind of gratitude for his performances. It does not mean they are posers it's way of saying thank you coz heel of face they did entertain us in one way or another. So if a fan wants to say something nice about them...let them man. If it bothers you, you ignore it.......You sounds like ppl who complain about WWE is being fake!

Regarding Eddie or Chavo......I was fan of Eddie and Chavo's Lie, Steal & cheat persona and for that I'm thankful for Eddie.......and Chavo could do a lot better if he get the chance. Not because he is related to Eddie coz he is a good wrestler!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have to understand that someone's death does have an affect on people. A Pro Wrestler's death will always have some kind of an affect on a fan, depending on if they've watched them work and how long they've watched that wrestler. The reason why I think most people care about his death than the other recent ones is because Umaga was still active and just got finished with the HULKAMANIA Tour. I'm not a poser and I'm sure you weren't directing that to everyone. Since I'm Samoan, I'm biased towards being a fan of every single Samoan wrestler (exception of The Rock). In my opinion, Umaga was actually one of the better wrestlers in his family that have worked in the WWE.

Anyways, to answer your question I would choose Chavo "jobbing" to a midget. This is more of a case where the fans want to see a wrestler get pushed, then when they get pushed, that wrestler is "overrated". People need to understand that it's a role he has to "job" to the midget and that's all there is to it. At this point of his career, I doubt he would have any chance as a World Champion. This goes by the WWE's standard and how they're pushing their product and the fact that it's Sports Entertainment. If this was strictly Pro Wrestling, then sure, Chavo would out wrestle most of the talents right now. In my opinion, caring for someone who is jobbing or whatever is something that will come and go and doesn't have a real affect on anyone.

The reason why I can't consider fans or people (in general) "posers" or "bad" for caring for someone who just passed is because a death will always affect someone in some way, shape or form. A death is something that will always garner some kind of sympathy (of course, depending on what the case was). It hurts some people because these are real people and when we watch them on TV (for instance, wrestlers). Sometimes we suspend our disbelief too much where we're accustomed to think that they're invincible. These are idols of some fans and people that look up to these wrestlers or whoever it is. Again, I know you're probably not directing this to every single person, but I'm sure most people do care about both Umaga and Chavo, but it's just that they were more focused on the other obstacles or important things in their lives. I'm sure that most fans do go by the RAW slogan - "Respect All Wrestlers" and that's what they're doing, showing respect.

Junior Member Padres2011WorldChamps's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    um ppl care because now he is dead. its called "taking for granted". you dont know how much you'll miss something until its gone forever.

I feel bad because Chavo can wrestle, not because of his last name.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You do have a point. It's always sad when somebody passes away. I never really liked him,but I did respect him. It would've been better if he had lived,but I never really was interested in him. I wish his family the best and pray he went to Heaven. That's all I can do. He was a decent wrestler,and his fans will always remember him,even I myself,but like I said,I was never a fan. There are so many people on here that didn't give a damn about him,so that makes your point exactly right. Nicely done.

As for the Chavo thing,I've never really liked him,but I get what you're saying. You're telling the truth. Nobody gave a sh*t about him until now. It makes me mad too.

As for what's worse,I have to say,that not caring for somebody,until they're dead,is much worse.

You make excellent points,kudos to you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    umm dude i did like umaga before he died but his character sucked when he was jamal from 3 minute warning i liked him... just because theres not thousands of questions doesnt mean anything

Downloads
    Uploads
    What the hell are you talking about?! How do you know people didnt care about Eddie "Umaga" Fatu? What makes you think you know us all that well? Anyway, even if he didnt have any fans, which is not true, we are allowed to feel sad. When someone dies, its only human to feel a sense of loss. If you were human, you would know that. I am not even gonna touch the subject of Chavo...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with you on some point. But some just want to pay tribute to umaga to what he did in the WWE. Although some suddenly become BIG UMAGA fans to a point where they change their profile name and pic to an Umaga based theme which is a making of a big poser. I though feel sorry for Chavo ever since he got involved with hornswoggle. But I guess it is his role now to just entertain not to move up the ladder anymore.

Whats worse you ask? I say the posers who become BIG FANS not just "fans" like you say but BIG POSER FANS who suddenly become of people who symphatize with umaga.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wrong buddy, I've been a big fan of Chavo since his WCW days and felt he has been underrated for years. And I was not as angry when he lost to Hornswoggle as when he lost to a damn celebrity who has no wrestling training. Celebs should never wrestle and never be put over actual wrestlers, PERIOD