Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Junior Member really_mad_rabbit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who are the heads of department at the DLA to complain to?

I claimed for my partner in Feb 08 for DLA. They lost all his paperwork and I had to redo forms in March 08. They said that the date would be backdated back to the original stamp date for Feb not March once he had been approved for DLA. He got his DLA approval at the end of May and I have spent ever since trying to get them to backdate for the extra month.
    I have had months now of chasing and phonecalls and sending letters/ emails/ faxes with the front sheet being told it will be resolved. Nobody has, not advisors/ supervisers/ team leaders 'and no one seems to understand why I have had such problems and will call back that afternoon'..... They never do. The last person that was spoken to at Xmas said they doubted we would get it back dated because it needs to be dealt with in the 3 months from the original claim!!! GRRR - which I have and they haven't. I am ready to kill and want to go straight to the top and bring them down now. I am so sick sick sick of this and would like to know if people know who the heads/ directors of the DLA are so I can go straight to them along with the local MP and the ombudsman service tomorrow. Please help!!

Thank you from the angry heavily pregnant carer in advance.
    :-)

Any advise is welcome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you can call or write your congress about this.