Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

who do you think some illegal immigants complain about the jobs they "can"

get illegally? I see many comments on this board about people who are here illegally, or know someone who is, and who came here to earn money in jobs that typically hire them illegally. Why then, do they slam the american people because they can only get certain jobs? Afterall, they're here illegally. If I were to illegally immigrate to another country, I'd be forced to take the low paying jobs too.
    dancf - I think you are taking this question in the wrong direction. I'm talking about those who attend the rallies, post on Yahoo answers, complaining about being some white person's gardener. Don't misinterpret my question. I completely respect ever leve of the working class, legal or otherwise. I DO NOT respect anyone talking smack about my country, because they THINK they're entitled. My singlemother came from Europe, and with 6 kids, cleaned houses, and cooked for a living, but never complained. She worked her way to success.

dancf - I think you are taking this question in the wrong direction. I'm talking about those who attend the rallies, post on Yahoo answers, complaining about being some white person's gardener. Don't misinterpret my question. I completely respect ever leve of the working class, legal or otherwise. I DO NOT respect anyone talking smack about my country, because they THINK they're entitled. My singlemother came from Europe, and with 6 kids, cleaned houses, and cooked for a living, but never complained. She worked her way to success.
    dancf - you clearly do ntot live in Southern California. You can go to ANY street corner, in front of ANY Dollar store, most gas stations and and there are mexican and white pan-handlers there. GET REAL!! I did not say they shouldn't be able to take jobs others dont want, I asked why they complain about it. and newsflash: the uneducated american population also take lower paying jobs. Why should uneducated AND illegal immigrants expect anythiing better?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The world's best and brightest don't enter the US illegally. So you're dealing with a class of people so ignorant that they don't even know what they don't know, if that makes sense. If you haven't a clue about brain surgery you might not realize that you lack the skills to be a neurologist.

Downloads
    Uploads
    mmmm yeah illegal immigrants take the low paying jobs, i don't see any complaining about how they cant get jobs as lawyers doctors. immigrants are hard workers, tell me who do you see outside home depot waiting for people to hire them to do a job in construction, gardeners are mostly hispanics and illegal, some are selling fruits by the road i have never seen one immigrant or hispanic asking for money or has a note asking for help by the road. you think an american raised in this country is gonna take a job at a field picking up strawberries or oranges all day long without coffee break and with minimum wage, well i dont think so, so you tell me do you think illegal immigrants are taking jobs away from americans, maybe the lucky ones that get to work at mcdonals are taking jobs away. dont you think so?