Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

who do i complain to?

I filed my taxes at another tax place. I heard about the second chance at h&r block. I decided to do the second chance at h&r block ,they got me money back and, to where I didn't have to owe the government any money. The problem is they did not do an amendment so it made it seem to the government I had filed twice now h&r block has both sets of my taxes and will not return my phone calls.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is the office that you filed at still open? If so, go into the office. You may get a better response if you are standing in the managers face, rather than leaving messages. If the office is closed, H&R Block has what they call "Premium Offices" that handle the more complicated tax returns. Try contacting the premium office in your area, they should be listed in the phone book or online as a premium office. If that fails you can file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the State's Attorney General. Usually complaints filed with the attorney general go farther because they require a response. You can also go back to the orginal tax company, and request a copy. Most companies charge for copies, but at least you will have the original and will be able to do an amendment from there. Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is what you get when you fool around. Contact the main office of H & R Block and tell them that you want duplicate copies of your tax returns" which your franchise operator refuses to supply to you." You are reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's Office for" shady business practices". Write letters to both places with a copy to the tax preparer and their home office.