I ask this often question because I have gotten another violation because I simply pointed the truth about McCain.
My question was: Would you vote for this man?
My violation was: Neither a question or an answer.
Sounds like a question to me.
Or do you think I was violated for my comments against McCain who is actually his own enemy?
Here are the details I added.

He doesn't know how to use the Internet, doesn't know that Czechoslovakia is no longer a country, doesn't know Sunni from Shia, doesn’t know much about the economy, is uninformed about women's health issues, doesn't know whether he is for or against gay adoption, stem cell research or setting a timetable for withdrawal from Iraq, doesn't know what countries share a border with Pakistan, doesn't know when the surge began, no longer object to waterboarding or closing Guantanamo, doesn't tell the truth about your votes on veterans issues, said that Putin was the leader of Germany, thinks alternative energy means switching from regular to premium, says he know how to win wars but hasn't actually won any, his idea of a funny joke is suggesting different ways to kill people in other countries, wants to keep giving tax breaks to the wealthy but not the middle and lower class, is confused Somalia with Sudan, still thinks voting for the Iraq war was an exerci