Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

where can i make complain about AirAsia Services in Malaysia?

i would like to complain the service and management of AirAsia Bhd in Malaysia but i do not have the email add or thier department add (or do they have one?).

Unregistered

Bad Ground handling service

I'm a frequent flyer of Airasia and many airlines. I had a very bad experience service from Airasia staff name Sal Hou Wong at Macau airport yesterday (24/10/2011) when I checked in at Airasia counter at 12.30pm. for flight FD3603 to Bangkok. There were 3 check in counters
    First the check in representative had a bad impression for not greeting or have a welcome look at me/passengers (I arrived 1.50 hours before flight departure time). The check in representative commanded that I need to have the remaining 2 passengers (who were almost get to the airport) presented before she can give the boarding passes. I've never seen such regularitons - normally my husband is the only person at the counter and check in for the whole family. I was commanded that each carry on lauggage can only no be more than 7 kg - I was not informed when I bought the ticket and was force to take off my stuff otherwise I will not get a tag to each of my carry on. I asked to see the manager but she call the Ground Handling Supervisor name Kiness Lei. He is not friendly and does not have a good attitue.
    Then I asked to see the Airasia manager but instead I met Sal Hou Wong and Chang Kit Leng who did not have a service mind but not a welcome face/ attitude. S H Wong was even worse - he had told me about 10 times of the regulations that I've not heard before. I asked him to stop speaking (because I had enough listening) but he continued to say it. I asked him to get away but he stood there stubon - very bad attitude!!!!!!!!!!