...about a illegal alien? Can a married illegal immigrants who lives in georgia,usa.legal status change once married to a citizen without divorcing his first wife?what action can the first wife,take from her home country india against them in usa and in india?what,how, where should be done?please advice.when will the us ice ans uscis start investigating once a complain is reported by phone call and email about this illegal alien and his polygamy?
Where and how to report about a citizen who helped a illegal to marry her all though he is married back home.?
she a us citizen worked for police department.and her family..helped a ship jumper to stay ILLEGALLY and marry her..(she knows he is already legally married still and has kid)..she says she loves him and doesn't want to leave him.and she is pregnant...but his passport has unmarried status and its going to expire next month.

what to do.in india and usa .how do i report about her and get him deported..he is my husband..we are legally married still

we have 3 kids.. 6yrs..8yrs and 10yrs old all girls ..she knew he is married and has kids and purposely wanted to be pregnant..what and how and where my kids should go..he is my husband..he cheated us