Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

When I complain about my brother, my dad says I'm being a bad sister and a snitch?

This hasn't happened in awhile, but I keep thinking about it. My brother is more successful than me and has a much better social life. Being jealous I always tried to kind to point out his negatives (I know bad thing to do). My dad got angry once and lectured me telling me that I was being a snitch and I shouldn't talk about about my brother behind his back... I keep thinking back to the days when I would get lectures from my dad when my brother was there. Instead of staying out of them or trying to defend me or comfort me after, he would add fuel to the fire and point out other negatives about me. I know it happened awhile ago, but I feel like as though when I'm betrayed it doens't matter, but God forbid that I complain about my brother. Have you ever felt like this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just try forgetting about the things your brother does and don't even bring up any negatives about him, to keep you out of trouble. I know this is hard becuase i feel the same way sometimes. I just cant hold my tongue!

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhcRqDnthFyMQe_hgQ3OQ_gE53NG;_ylv=3?qid =20101010143626AABOeEF