Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

When a friend complains about something would it be rude to disagree with her if...

...it is about her family? My friend lets her ex rule her life. He is very very mean to her and her children. The other day he ran her boyfriend off the road. They had a family meeting to discuss what the boyfriend should do about the ex trying to kill him. The two children of course said not to put him in jail. So the didn't. I just wanted to scream that when I let a 6 and 13 yr. old tell me what I can do to please take me away. I just kept my mouth shut and listened. She went on and on defending her actions like she was trying to convince me of something but I didn't say anything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does she realize that if guys like him aren't incarcerated now, they'll harm other people later? Your friend sounds like she either has very little common sense or has been through so much that it's deeply clouding her judgment. No matter what, something needs to be done about this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    for me,its when you hear some saying ,something and you think they are trying to convince you,that means, because you know the truth!so you might be as silent to kept your self in a safe place,on both sides!is that even called an excuse to all the matters that may have touches a lot of peoples life!being silent with the fact!is that the best way you could do!?how percent you can make your self even get the prove that you are as one very kind innocent 13!are you even sure about the things you are saying too,even could be against the law!that must be giving more power to give such needs as fact to JUSTIFY the TRUTH!.how could it be safely without even making thing to stop or to capture who are in the run to get into jail!rather its the 22-or even the present.16,how are you telling this story to you fellows!.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Certainly your friend has a lot going on in her life right now that makes it difficult for her to see things as clearly as you do. She's thinking about her kids (I'm assuming the ex is the father of the kids) and the fact that he is their father ~ and how it will effect the kids; she's thinking about her current boyfriend and how this situation is effecting their relationship; she's thinking about her safety; and so on and so on...

Perhaps by you speaking up, whether or not you agree or disagree, it will help her to make the best decision for herself and her children. And maybe she'll see the dangerous person her ex truly is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Certainly your friend has a lot going on in her life right now that makes it difficult for her to see things as clearly as you do. She's thinking about her kids (I'm assuming the ex is the father of the kids) and the fact that he is their father ~ and how it will effect the kids; she's thinking about her current boyfriend and how this situation is effecting their relationship; she's thinking about her safety; and so on and so on...

Perhaps by you speaking up, whether or not you agree or disagree, it will help her to make the best decision for herself and her children. And maybe she'll see the dangerous person her ex truly is.