Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are you thoughts on this Rant?

Am I being selfish just to prove a point? Is marriage really what I want? or something I don't want someone else to have should our relationship not last. But it's what I deserve! With all I've put up with and been through and all that I do. But is it what I really want? Of course I love him and I only want to be with him, but why do I feel as though he has to marry me to prove he loves me? Is 15 years of his life not enough? But 15 years together that has to stand for something right? But whats wrong with me? If he hasn't done it yet he never will right? And why, am I not good enough to ask? Is something wrong with me? Some woman only know their man for a short time and at least they get engaged! I don't even get a ring? After 15 years, 3 kids, my life devoted, faithful, and I take care of everything! Why not me? Whats wrong with me? Am I not good enough? Am I the safe choice? The security blanket? or am I just the bed warmer, keeping it warm until Miss Right comes along and takes everything! Everything i worked so hard to keep together! or am I just paranoid because my parents ended up this way...Dad finally grows up and changes for a a complete B*tch, when mom deserved it, not her! And I ask myself is marriage what I really want? Is that what marriage is about? What you deserve?!....No it's about devoting your lives to each other, becoming one because of the love that two people share...So why get married if there's only one person showing it? But he doesn't show emotion, he wasn't brought up that way. What the hell does that have to do with anything? I didn't grow up with a child of my own, but when I had one I loved them so deeply I couldn't hold back my love and I had to show it. Isn't that what happens when you love someone so much? It consumes you and you do things that you wouldn't normally do? So why doesn't he show it? A deep deep love for me? But 15 years of course he has to love me? Really?......does he?

Downloads
    Uploads
    O_O

Sounds like a tragic story.

I am truly sorry for your lots.(BILF)

Downloads
    Uploads
    "After 15 years, 3 kids, my life devoted, faithful, and I take care of everything! "

Perhaps you have given too much and asked to little. And he is the kind of guy who is happy with that.
    When did you start having these needs? Today? Last week? 5 years ago? Did you discuss it with him? If so, what did he have to say for himself? Why are you so afraid he is going to leave NOW and turn around and marry someone else?

I have to say that I think that when you love someone, you let them know. You tell them, or you show them in ways that let them know you think they are special. Sometimes partners stop doing that; it might mean that the love is there, but unexpressed. It might mean that the love is gone, and you are just - comfortable. Some men don't like to be romantic, and think you should just KNOW that they love you whether they say so all the time or not. So, no, his staying for 15 years doesn't necessarily mean that he still loves you. If you need to know, ask him. And when you make up your mind about whether or not you really want to be married to him, then you need to tell him that, too. He may not go for it, but at least you won't be wondering.

Downloads
    Uploads
    to me marriage is the ultimatum proof that you love some body and he needs to get on with the proposal if i was you and he has not proposed after 15 years i would beat the hell out of him i mean you sat there gave him your all and still you don't even get the slightest hint that he wants to marry you well two suggestions suggestion one beat his ass suggestion two ask him if he is going to marry you or not if he says no beat his ass if he says yes ask him what the hell is taken so long for him to propose

Downloads
    Uploads
    No to all your questions.
    He does!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Waaahhh....

Whatever. Either you have a committed, loving relationship or you don't.

Downloads
    Uploads
    15 years of building a life together and three kids would say that he does. Not everyone wants to marry. They want to be with you and love you but they do not want to marry. Their reasons vary. Many men are brought up to not show their emotions. Men are different from women and especially different from mothers. Have you asked him about marriage? Surely you would know after all these years where he stands on the matter.Do not base your life with him on what your father did. He has nothing to do with it and does not mean that he will do it too. Marrying you is not going to prove that he loves you if you do not feel that he does.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When a guys doesn't show love because he was brought up this way. Then he was this way right from the time you've met him.

But you chose to be with him anyway. Which makes it your mistake. And now you are living with the consequences of the mistake you've made 15 years ago.

Downloads
    Uploads
    boooo hoooooo hoooooooo

Too many questions. Too much whining.