Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What would happen? (Venting)?

WARNING THIS IS ALL VENTING AND NOT AN IMPORTANT QUESTION..

So a few years ago I met "Gretchen." We became good friends and talked alot. The next year, she is waaay over sensitive, is just a total bitcht, and talks about EVERYONE. Including me. I confront her, and it's my fault? She says 'I bet you talk about me too.' Is that a good reason? So now I don't talk to her except for like projects.

We had to talk this week for school, and she like stays around me and talks and asks questions. And she still talks about me, to my friend who also dislikes her. Now that I don't talk to her, she doesn't really have anyone to talk to. And she's clingy as hell, like FUCKK OFF IM TALKING TO SOMEONE clingy. No one likes her, seriously... We're friends on facebook, and she tags me in crap, comments insults on my pics, and invites me to stuff. She has tons of retarded statuses that fill up my homepage.

What would happen if I removed her form friends? The thing is that she tells everyone everything (only a retard tells her who they like), even when we had a fight. The next day people are asking me about that. So she would probably start some drama if I removed her as a friend.. Should I?
    And I know this is a stupid question, but I'm bored and a lil pissed..

Downloads
    Uploads
    she sounds like a creeper......def delete her and lose all contact period at all

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since you're just venting then I won't have a really long piece of advice like i usually do...

If this girl is really annoying you and you can't stand it, then go ahead and delete her from your friends. She probably won't even notice, but if she does, be glad that people are coming up to ask you why. This means that they want your side of the story and that she hasn't given these people a one track mind. Tell them exactly why you did what you did (just don't swear about her, teachers could get involved) and stand up for why you did it. If, she confronts you, tell her exactly what you told everyone else about her. (Again, no swearing or insults, just facts.) If she exaggerates and tells an adult of the school and they ask you why you would swear at her or insult her the way you supposedly did, or however she changes or dramatizes the story to get you into trouble, just answer with a calm attitude. Talk like you were having an everyday conversation with a friend. Don't sound cocky or ticked. Just state that she's been bugging you that way for a while so you deleted her from your facebook. No matter what she tells anyone, you have to stay calm about it and tell them the complete truth without insulting the other person. People will be more likely to believe you because, even though their conscious may believe the other person, their subconscious will make them want to believe you because of your calm attitude, straight truth, and lack of insults or curse words. It most likely won't escalate that much and she'll be out of your life in a bit. If she keeps trying to talk to you or still thinks she's your friend (or does the stupid "What?" thing whenever you tell her she isn't like this one kid did to me) then any time she goes to talk to you, use it as a chance to clarify that YOU DO NOT LIKE HER AND THAT SHE ANNOYS YOU. Like, instead of saying, "You're a jerk!" say, "You insult me often and if we were still facebook friends I could show you and anybody else where, in multiple places, you rudely insulted me. Don't call her something, state what she does that makes her that (without actually calling her it, even at the end.) She'll leave you alone eventually. And if a year later she tries to talk to you again, just ignore her. If she's touching you tell her to stop and then continue ignoring her, and if she still won't stop go up to a teacher and tell her this! (Yeah it sounds tattle-tale-ish but there's a difference between tattling and telling. Tattling is where you tell to get a person in trouble. Telling is used to stop a problem.)

Hope I helped, and I guess this was kinda long.