Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What should I do? I pick up my dog's poop when we go for a walk but

neighbors are stilling complaining.? I live in a rural neighborhood and walk my two Cairn Terriers twice a day. Of course the dogs urinate and sometimes deficate, but I ALWAYS pick up the poop. But there are several neighbors that yell at me and tell me not to let the dogs void in their yard. My dogs have their own fenced yard and spend hours outside. I walk them for enrichment and additional exercise. It's getting so bad that I'm actually afraid of some of my neighbors. One neighbor showed up at my front door with a shovel FULL of dog poop insisting that my dogs were the culprits. I have lived all over the country and have never had a problem walking my dogs. Any suggestions on what I should say or do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    screw them! next time they cause any trouble take your dog over to them and have him take a dump on the neighbor! your neighbors shouldnt be interfering with your peacful time(walking your dogs) just keep on walking ur dogs as usual and prove that ur dog insnt making the mess.