Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What if I just need to vent this to random people? lol?

I'm in one of THOSE moods. I'm kind of sick of everyone. I miss my best friend. She moved about a year ago, a couple of states away. I'm sick of guys and their clingy-ness. They can never just be friends. I've gotten asked to homecoming three times, but I don't care much. I don't know what it is exactly that I want right now. 100% sure not a relationship. A certain guy been really touchy/put his arm around me-ee. I told him already that I don't want a boyfriend. Although, it's my own fault because I shouldn't be as flirty and nice or whatever to him. I'm overly nice to people in a lot of ways. I don't feel like a lot of people know how I ACTUALLY feel. So it's essentially my fault, but I'm not in a very good mood.

I'm sixteen. It just needed to get out. lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have moods like that every once in a while. Its amazing how just expressing yourself by writing/typing out your feelings can help you so much!!!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand sometimes you just need to vent.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Time moves on, with or without us. Just remember one thing, there's a smile just around the corner. Good things happen to those who looked for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This too shall pass! I had ups and downs my entire life, puberty, PMS, postpartum blues, now menopause! A womans life is ALL ups and downs, go with the flow.....