Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What does it mean when your husband is always mad or complaining at you?

After my son was born like the day after my husband has been mad and non stop fighting ever since for a few days we'll get along but then right back to fighting. He says it bc of me but I havent done anything but take care of his son and clean the house. Yes I conplain bc I never get anytime to myself and he does I dont do it much maybe a few times a month. He says I start the fight but I'll just say I need to go to the store and he'll get mad. He'll want to go with me. He's not the big bad wolf or anything but it just seems like hes always unhappy. He gets up mad and then he goes to work ill call him and hell be joking with someone hell get on the phone and sound mad. He'll say what in a mad tone. Then Ill pull up and hell be talking to someone and be laughing and smiling and hell get in the car and slam the door and not talk to me. I think he hates me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think he hates you, he is probably annoyed with you. Have you tried talking to him about it? Sometimes I get mad at my brother for no reason because he irritates me and we don't see eye to eye. Ask him what the problem is and whatever you do, don't get defensive, offensive or start raising your voice. Follow that advice and you will find out what the matter is without getting into an argument.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like he's been having some anxiety problems ever since the baby was born.

And it's not uncommon for one of the parents to develop a case of postpartum depression.
    ( Depression doesn't necessarily mean he'll be mopey and sad. People act out their feelings differently. They can be either submissive or aggressive, depending on their personality types and how they react to recurring stressful situations. )

I think maybe trying to sit down and talk to him might help. Maybe try and address some concerns he may have. Ask him! Ask him if he has any doubts, if he's worried, if something is bothering him.. does he feel inept? Incapable of raising a child?
    Maybe he has doubts about his abilities, his strengths, his weaknesses, his flaws... All these can attribute to acting out aggressively or in frustration.

Communication is key... if you can have a calm sit-down with your hubby and discuss things in a relaxed enviorment, it'll be easier to address problems and come up with solutions.

You can do it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Marriage counseling!

It really does help.

It's not just for crazy people (but it helps us too).

It makes it someone else's problem to make u 2 happy with each other. He's got to figure out what you each want and help u fix it.