Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what do i do when my boyfriend yells and screams and throw things because I...

...read a text message on his cell? I was playing a game on my cell (which i lent to my bf) and i accidently pressed a wrong button and up popped up a text message my bf sent to his friend which said, " I need a drink, there are a lot of hot latina chicks out here, but i can not look b/c i am with mila (me), ARGHHH!"

So when i questioned him on it, he flipped and screamed at me with this massive voice, i was petrified.. then he tells me to get the f*** out of his apartment and that his texts are between him and his friends, and then states while I am packing my things that he is going to jump off the roof and runs up the stairs to the roof- i yell for him to come down and contemplate calling 911. I call his friends and leave a vm; he then comes back down and says to me why i am leaving and why did i call his friends.... I am a wreck, i left and came back to my place in shock.. I feel like i was literally beaten up but he did not touch me...I am shaky, nervous don't know what to do... I text him to not contact me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Call the cops on him and get a restraining order against him. In fact, try to see that he is locked up someplace. That is not right.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If he blows up like that over something that trivial, then you're better off without him He sounds dangerous and it's call verbal abuse.