Im rather pissed off at the moment and I was just wondering if anyone agrees with my point of view.

I am a Hong Kong student - Ive lived here all my life and i go to a local school. I have to study my ass off day and night, feeling guilty if i stop while i eat to watch a TV show or play a game or whatever cuz while im screwing around my classmates are working. I barely get 7 hours sleep a night.

Thats my life. Life sucks. I accept that.

What i dont understand is how students in western countries like USA,UK,Australia,NZ..... can be such ... well whining gits?!?! Theyre in a very cushy educational system, the competition for medicine and law and the like is WAYYYYYYYYYYY lower , even the bloody syllabus is a million times easier(hey i know. Not 1 of my classmates who were at the bottom of their class who went to us/uk etc kick ass academically)... They should be ecstatic.

But are they happy with their good fortune? NO!! They go around moping about night and day complaining about not having the latest video game/phone/clothes/shoes/wotever, or that their boyfriend/girlfriend has been stolen and they have to wait another 2 days before they can get a new one.......

Come on people!!! Thats just bloody stupid!!!

Does anyone here agree with me or am i just a raving lunatic whos making a total ass of himself?