Bible? Now in these latter days, everyone seems to throw religion at someone in order to conclude that one is correct and just. However, religion is not the way to God in Heaven
Acts 25:18-20 (King James Version)

18Against whom when the accusers stood up, they brought none accusation of such things as I supposed:

19But had certain questions against him of their own superstition, and of one Jesus, which was dead, whom Paul affirmed to be alive.

20And because I doubted of such manner of questions, I asked him whether he would go to Jerusalem, and there be judged of these matters.

James 1:26 (King James Version)

26If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

It's nice for us to say that we are Christian, Catholic, Jewish, Baptist, Witnesses, etc. But what does it all mean in the end?
With over 30,000 different structured faiths in Christianity, is everyone going to heaven while some ignore rules that others obey? Is the Bible worded differently or broken down into sectors of traditions and beliefs?
We are so proud of our religions but we lack the devotion of who it is for and the purpose it was created for.

John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

How can we go into Heaven while ignoring Jesus and his teachings?

If you want to know more then let me know.

iRod