Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Walgreen's photo department screwed up my order AGAIN - should I complain AGAIN...

...or forget it? I live in a small community and a new walgreen's just opened a few months ago, which I was very happy about until I used their photo department. The first time i used their photo department, i received terrible customer service (long story) and made a complaint online (which I've never done before ever!) and was contacted by their store manager who apologized and said she would talk with the employees and show them my email. Being that I do live in a small town and I see those same employees every time I am in Walgreens, I almost felt bad about getting them in trouble because they were very new at the job and just didnt know how to provide good customer service. Also, i'm sure they recognize me as the chick that got them in trouble! BUT, that was not my problem that they didnt know how to do their job and be courteous, so I did feel justified to complain. So, last week I took some film in to be developed and when I went to pick it up they "forgot" to make the CD I had ordered and I had to leave my negatives with them so they could make it for me. The next day when I came to pick up the CD and negatives, they had LOST them. I waited for several minutes while they searched and searched and told me they KNOW they did the CD, but couldnt find it. SO, i left my pictures with them, so they could go and scan each pic onto a CD for me. I ended up having to return 3 times total to get my order completed. Also, I was still charged full price and not offered any real apology or anything for the trouble. What do you guys think? I almost feel bad for them for how pathetic their service is. A co-worker mentioned how the same walgreen's had messed up their order as well. Should I just let it go and not give them by business again? I could easily take my film elsewhere, but they are just in a more conveinent location. If I make another complaint, I already know what will happen - the manager will probably contact me and give me the same speel again and tell me she will talk with the employees, blah, blah, blah. How about a refund or discount!?!? Do you think I am over-exaggerating this or what? What should i do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know where this Walgreen's is but I go thru this almost every single time I use their photo services. I got Christmas cards printed last year and they were yellowish tinted. So I complained and they were going to print new ones but their machine was broken. So I said forget and got my money back. They said they would replace them for free when the machine was up and running. Then a month later(after christmas mind you) another store contacted me and said my cards were done and told me that i needed to pay for them. Now what the heck do you need christmas cards for AFTER christmas?! I complained and it did nothing. So if you want to complain you can...but its almost not even worth your breath. I'd find a new photo place! Good luck!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    What if those photos had been the last ones you had taken of a loved one before he or she died? They should treat all photos as valuable to the owner. I would write a letter with all the incidents listed, including times and dates and names if you know what they are. Send a copy to the president of the company and one to the local manager. Tell them what compensation you want - a full refund for losing your negatives, etc. It wasn't just one mistake, but a series of screwups. They need some on the job training. Maybe this will ensure that they get it.

I had a very bad customer service experience at Cheddar's restaurant. I got there at 11:15 and was the only customer there; I had one friend meeting me at 11:30 for lunch. They said they do not seat incomplete parties. Between 11:15 and 11:35 the place filled up quickly. When my dining partner showed up at 11:40, we were told there were no tables left and that the approx wait would be an hour. I was there first, and a table that seats one also seats 2. I wrote a letter to the president of Cheddars and a copy to the local manager. The result was a coupon for two free dinners - approx $30 value.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Contact the manager. Tell her/him that this is the SECOND time you received very poor service from these people.

Also tell that manager that you are now taking your business elsewhere, and that you will NOT recommend their photo service to anyone else.