Greetings to all,
So today is the 25th, Christs birthday according to the new calendar, however i celebrate christmas on the 7th of january so i thought i'd give it no heed. Seeing large crowds gathering in Christ's name though changed my mind because any time a group of people get together and praise the LORD count me in. This pleases me. I dream of one day visiting Jerusalem, the holy city. I'd love to travel.. Explore the world and see God's creations. But back to christmas, I do have to admit that even though I was raised as a christian i was somewhat religous. but not spiritual. And now as I've grown I've come to the conclusion that religion is a man-made invention. If you've ever thought about how many different religions there are out there you'd think we were all absurd... and we are. If believing in Jesus our reedemer and God can be religiously categorized than so be it, but I choose to be spiritual, not religious.

Secondly i'd like to talk about the false evidence appearing real in todays world. In other words F.E.A.R. It's one of the cleverest interrigation methods the devil has mastered. We know the whole story. All that we need to survive this life is in our hearts, we must turn to Him, we must look deeper that the "world". What about the things unseen? the things you cant touch but you can feel, like love? like the holy spirit? These are things worth living for. Because if you're not living in the truth you're not living at all. Your life is with Him, our beloved Lord Jesus Christ. Please turn to him. He will save you from anything and everything, place your trust upon him, laiden your burdens on his shoulders. We know the moral of the story, we know how it started we know how it will end. Why do we fear then friends, why!? For God and the Son themselves have promised that our Saviour will crush the serpents head. There is a place prepared for him, in the pits of Sheol. So let us get together, let us rejoice, let us recognize the good in this tragic world. His words bring us happiiness, they are like a lamp unto our feet. His kingdom is our home, so let's get through this!!! Let's stick togehter because love defeats everything. God is love and as we are made in his image we are love. Let the holy spirit come forth, "awaken you very creations of my hand". Bless you all, may God show you all the way to righteousness. Peace xox