Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Venting about Teenage pregnancy.?

Okay. So this is really me just venting because I have nothing else to do at the moment.

Alright so I, like most people have a Facebook, and I was on it earlier and guess what pops up on my news feed? ANOTHER teenage pregnancy! It just really annoys me that these girl who have barely any education, no job and a lowlife boyfriend are popping out babies like no tomorrow. I mean seriously guys? I don't care to see your stupid ultrasound pictures! It just shows that you're a fucking failure! And their parents encourage it! I see the comment on their pictures from their parents/elder family members and they're all "congrats! you're going to be a great mom!" Do they really think that they'll amount to anything? They have a diploma at most. I'm not saying that they can't be a good mom but the majority of these kids don't have a job that will really amount to anything. I just don't get it. If you wanna have kids great! Good for you! I just think that people accepting and in some ways encouraging this is a big problem. There are 12 year old girls getting pregnant now-a-days! Six years ago I was 12 and the only thing I was worried about was "Holy crap! My Gameboy is out of batteries!" Not how I'm going to give birth. It's disgusting! UGH! I know sometimes things happen (rape or whatever) but if you were raped you wouldn't be boasting on Facebook about having morning sickness, cravings, and taking pictures of your rotund belly. It's sad. Maybe i'm really old.. but at 18 I just don't understand being okay with this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is wrong.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm with you on this.

Because the world is so over-saturated with sex and promiscuity, it is corrupting kids minds, causing them to become interested in sexual behavior waaayyy too young and then because kids are naturally careless, they act on what they see (monkey see, monkey do) because of the [lack of] parenting and encouragement (a.k.a. pressure, misguidance) they get from media/internet, friends and school (saying practice safe sex while handing out contraceptives when they should be teaching abstinence and self confidence - non-religiously of course).

When they are this age, they are not doing it for love, they don't know what love is. They are doing it because they are desperate to fit in and be cool. There is no such thing as "cool". And it is unfortunate but true, girls think that the only way they can stay in love is if they give up their innocence and purity, and guys take advantage of that.

No longer does anyone have any moral, respect or value, not even for their own body. Sex and virginity no longer means anything nor is it a "special" moment that two people share - it's now a fad that everyone has to do to fit in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it doesn't directly involve you then it's none of your business. And if you don't want to see it on facebook, just delete them as a friend...it's simple. I can't say that I agree with all teen pregnancies, but I won't ever knock them. You might not even know the circumstances behind the pregnancy. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay I hate to say it but you are not to judge anyone who is a teen and pregnant! Yes 12 year olds should not get pregnant it is wrong but that is also their parents fault for not talking with their children!! And I am a teen mom and proud of it, I was 16 when I first got pregnant, my daughter was stillborn! And it was the hardest most difficult thing anyone could go through, I am now 18 and pregnant with my 2nd daughter and about to give birth to her!! Yep I am proud to be a teen mom, got a diploma, house, job, going to college to become a social worker (for sexually abused children and drug abused), also for my rn, plus engaged to the love of my life, pay all my own bills, own insurance, everything! I do it on my own so saying teen moms are bad people and everything is bull shit, yes some people are horrible parents but its not age that makes them that way!

Downloads
    Uploads
    For a start, your a complete idiot! Who the heck goes into a pregnancy section to hate on pregnant teens? It is soo rare to find a teen now a days who has a boyfriend and hasn't had sex with him! I'm currently 16 and newly pregnant and guess what my boyfriend was my very first kiss, very first everything, am I a stupid teenager? NO, infact I plan and am going to go places and succeed in life! I'm not irresponsible, actually unlike most every teen, I've never been to a "highschool party", never smoked anything, and I've never even tasted any alcohol in my life. There's tons of mothers in the world with substance problems, are they going to be a better mom than me just because I'm "only 16"? NO! So many teens get abortions, are they better than me because they killed their baby instead of being a "young mom"? You should RESPECT the teens that do have babies this young, it takes courage to face ignorant people like you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When did this become Yahoo! Rants? Ya, didn't think so...
    Coming from someone who isn't a teen mom - GET THE F*CK over it. Seriously, who cares? Are you that miserable with your boring life, you're just sitting on facebook judging young girls? Take a step back. Everyone has their own path in life... follow yours and mind your own damn business.

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow what u said "rape or whatever" yeah thats soo not cool

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should stfu you just ad because you can't get none or have kids go vent and die nobody gaf snit your opinion stay off facebook if you don't like it hoe because you ain't stopping anything and you auunt got shit to do at the moment because obviously your lowlifed so shut your mouth before the tedn moms beat your ass and yea you are old so idk wjy tf you complaining bitch grow the fuck up age ain't nothing but a number and I highly recommend you get a giving life and stay out of others lives because nobody gaf about you with that said yo ass can gtfo