Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

@Twi\HP Crew - Don't you just hate it when some "Religious Fundamentalist" argues...

...about HP and Twi being Evil? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgEDaxC4DEiKCq4iImfyiVfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20100709112751AAPJDfw&show=7#profile-info-14JVQP9Paa
    @City Girl
    That's EXACTLY why I said "RELIGIOUS fundamentalist, and not just fundamentalists, go check out the question

@Aro ROFL Good point! XD

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not religious and think twilight is evil

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just like Elvis was Satan's music.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, first of all, if they are arguing, there must be two sides. Secondly, not everyone who is 'religious' is a fundamentalist. Fundamentalists have a basic foundation from which they rarely stray.
    But Twi and HP both have themes which involve witchcraft which the Bible declares as evil.
    Do I hate it? No.
    Does it mean I am a fundamentalist? I think you need to look at what you are asking.

Do I recommend that parents buy their kids anything they want? No. That's stupid. Parents should have more wisdom than that! And do I recommend that parents buy books or take their kids to see movies about witchcraft? No, but that would be ridiculous anyhow. Parents who have no sense to investigate what those subjects are have already transgressed parenthood. And if they know about witchcraft and still let their kids watch that? The whole nation is in for it: demons are released by such subjects. Demons who lie, cheat, destroy....wonder why kids are so bad? Take a look at how they are raised.

Downloads
    Uploads
    omfg yeah. And Twilights not even evil, like Edward and Bella have sex AFTER marrige. WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT!!?