Sorry this may be a little long but I would really appreciate an answer I never experienced this before - usually when my a girlfriend and I argue, we make up, and totally move on from it. With my current girlfriend, she would do something wrong, I would get angry, she will beg for forgiveness, I accept and ready to move on, but then she attacks me for being angry when she screwed up!

So then I say lets move on from this and I am sorry, then she will screw up something else and repeat the whole process over. This time we got in a big argument because her car broke down and she tried to blame me for it. I was fed up and told her that it is over between us. The next day her family told her she was wrong for blaming me. I took a week to make up with her. However now she is punishing me for taking so long to forgive her...

Before she would spend the night at my house 5 - 6 days per week. We had sex and everything almost every night. For the past week now, all she lets me do is drive a long distance to her house and sit in the living room to watch TV with her and her parents.

I don't understand how women expect men to do everything for NOTHING in return and be happy? I am wondering if I should bite my tongue and play cool for a while and hopefully she will become normal again and she won't have a reason to get back into a tug of war argument. If she keeps up this game where all she allows me to do is visit her at her house with her parents, I may tell her that I am going to get another girl who can do all of the things she is not doing for me. I am sure she will then comply, but then start an argument about me saying that.

BTW when we are in a good mood life is great. We learn new things, have a lot in common, we can have a great time just sitting in a car. People online say that there are great beautiful women out there with no issues and amazing but I dated a lot and never met them? I date really hot women but they are all maintenance so I am wondering if I should just stick with what I have since all women act the same.