Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    bjwill72961

Tired Of years of Abuse and all the Lies.Is It abuse If my Grown Son Is...

...Screaming and yelling At me? My husbands Mother has Slandered my name for years and I told my husband the Next time She came to Our Home I would call the Cops. So she No Longer comes around. But now from all the Years of her Lies about t me to anyone who would Listen Now Our 25 year old son and His wife are doing the Same thing to ME. They will Live Beyond their Income. And Expect his dad and I to Bail them Out Well Now from so many years of stress My Health Has Gone Bad and I am Unable to Work. So we Had to file Bankruptcy, Lost our Home Lost our Car, and then Even Got Kicked off Chapter13 repayment Because Of My Husband Giving them Money Everytime I turned around I kick them Out He Moves them Back I kick them Out He brings them Back. Well I had My fill I called the COPS and had them Put Out Because my Daughter In Law was going to Stab Me With a Fork. Now they Are Back Again been her 8 Months Pay nothing. Now they want Him to Have Me Committed Because they are telling Him I am Crazy. What can I DO?

I have even asked Him to move away and He Agrees then They talk to Him And He DEcides NO we can't Move. I think they Know something he has done and Don't Want me to Know. I know of at Least One affair and can think of at least 3 others The One Is for sure. I know the Girl and Became friends with her and she says he and our Daughter in Law Forced her in to Doing It to Hurt me. Well I got a Serious Infection and Told Him He was supporting me and supplying me Insurance because of this affair. But They are trying to Drive me Crazy I have thing on my desk I Know I put them There and my Thingsa will come up Missing and or will be Moved to Other Parts of the House. andthings will show up om My Computer I never Put there. My billfold was Missing 4 days and It was Found in her Truck I don't even ride in her Vehicle. My shoes were found in Her bedroom. I don't go there. My clothes are coming up missing My Family pictures with other names wrote on them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    dat is some shit i feel for u i say give him a chance tell ur husband it either kick dem out for good or ur leavin i kno it might b hard financialy or wat evr go to ur fmaily ask if u cna stay wit dem for a while or a lcose friend but b foreal bout it don juss say u will an den u won u should pack ur baggs wen evryone is gone and den once evryone comes bakk in front of evry one wait for dem den tell ur husband it either u or da bum of ur kid out cuz he is juss usin him for money bcuz u have gotten to much disrespect from dem its cross da lones to much if u keep lettin dem win den ur nevr gonna get out u kno u gotta leave cuz or else ur husband won realise da lies wit u dere...hope u firgure dis out ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    dat is some shit i feel for u i say give him a chance tell ur husband it either kick dem out for good or ur leavin i kno it might b hard financialy or wat evr go to ur fmaily ask if u cna stay wit dem for a while or a lcose friend but b foreal bout it don juss say u will an den u won u should pack ur baggs wen evryone is gone and den once evryone comes bakk in front of evry one wait for dem den tell ur husband it either u or da bum of ur kid out cuz he is juss usin him for money bcuz u have gotten to much disrespect from dem its cross da lones to much if u keep lettin dem win den ur nevr gonna get out u kno u gotta leave cuz or else ur husband won realise da lies wit u dere...hope u firgure dis out ...

spam_free_he_he
    Sit down with your husband, set some boundaries.

From what you've said, for years your husband and you have been working at cross purposes, different goals, different ideas about what's best, and how to achieve it.

I can't say if either of you are "right", (although filing bankruptcy and losing a home look like the end game of some very poor choices....),

Unless your husband and you get on the same page, the frustration will continue to mount.

Sounds like you have a serious communication problem, with a husband that can't stand up for you, (she's his mother, but your his wife! He's your son, but your still his wife)

Have you considered counseling? (I mean BOTH of you) Feels like you need more help than Yahoo Answers can offer.

Sorry

Luck