Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thiests: How could you argue with one of the most intelligent people on the planet?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100902/lf_nm_life/us_britain_hawking

Downloads
    Uploads
    i consider a person with street smarts more intelligent than a person who has been in school all of his life

Downloads
    Uploads
    What authority? Is this person as intelligent as the infinite and eternal God? Does he have billions of years of experience under his belt? Does he have all the knowledge in the entire universe to fall back on when making statements?

I don't know who you're talk about here, but it's really sad that you would trust the words of a mere finite, mortal, fallible human being over the infinite wisdom of God!

But that's okay - you worship this person. He (or she?) won't be able to rescue you from God's Judgment when you stand before Him, but that's your prerogative!

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/believers-see-jesus-on-power-pole/6mra6vc

Downloads
    Uploads
    He is only on this planet because God made the planet for humans. He is only intelligent because you are comparing him to yourself. Get at least a tid bit of a clue please.

Downloads
    Uploads
    With one of those talking keyboards.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The fact that someone is very knowledgeable on physics doesn't allow them to speak on a matter of faith. Think about the actual evidence that Stephen Hawking gives, that the laws of physics require the Universe to come into being. If you believe in God, then wouldn't it make sense to assume that He would create the laws of physics to work in that way for that purpose?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best way to prove God exists is by authenicity. If you are God, then you exist outside the time domain we live in because you are not restricted to time. Therefor, being not restricted to time,
    you know the past, present and the future all at once. If man wrote the bible, he would fail in prophecy greatly because no one knows the future but God.

Daniel 9:25 Prophecy:

"Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to buld Jersualem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times."

Translation: In 173,880 days after the commandment to build the temple again, the Messiah will come.

The commandment to build the temple was done by Neiamiah on March 14th 445 BC.

On april 6th, 32 AD, (173,880 days later), Jesus Christ rode a donkey into the city of Jersualem, proclaiming to be the Messiah and King of the Jews.

The margin for error of this Prophecy is ZERO.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hawkins does not know what my experiences are, therefore he does not know everything that I know, I can agree or disagree with him easily..

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders."
    Buddha.

I do not disagree. Although just because they are well known does not make it true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast