Who else thinks that footballs governing body is really fucking stupid? I mean, they would rather make stupid fucking rules about not having a bloodstained shirt on the field rather than implement goal line technology, I mean seriously they waste their time making stupid rules about how you can't have blood on your shirt or even on your BANDAGE!! On the field, you have to replace the shirt or bandages. Or rules like you can't swear, I mean cmon! This beautiful game that we play and follow was created and invented by men who worked in factories and LIKED to swear and would be rough tacklers. The game we experience today is just a bunch of women who aren't allowed to tackle hard. I mean cmon uefa, get your head out of your ass and make rules that matter, not rules that are dumb and useless.
@ delboy: because the sponsors don't want to see blood next to their logo's? Well I think that's stupid. And also swearing, children will hear ore on the stands and from their own parents if they are at a footy match!

And also