Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

TCC and need to rant.

So my husband and me had an unexpected pregnancy last year and we were so happy but I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks. We decided after that we were gonna try and have a baby. Five months into trying I find out that my 16 year old sister is pregnant and due on the day that I lost my baby. So I'm upset that she got pregnant when I cant and that shes due on that day. I just doesnt seem fair. Its so hard for me to sit back and watch everyone go crazy over the first grandchild and talk about how excited they are. I dont know what I'm gonna do if she gives birth on that day. I just needed to get this off my chest and I know that alot of the women in here have had mc and are undersatnding so thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    that stinks! im so sorry for your lose!! I have had a miscarriage and it seemed like my mother and sister just didnt get it(they werent to sensitive). I don’t think she will have it on "that" day its very rare that you actually have your baby on the due date!!
    my 18 year old sister in-law wasnt having her period so I took her to my obgyn to get help. they gave her ovulation medicine and she got pregnant on the first round. I mean I was trying for 9months after my miscarriage and she just got prego like that(I just wanted her to have a regular period not get prego) we are both due at the same time just that no one knows about me. I am now pregnant with my 2nd child (9weeks) and I don’t want to tell anyone (except my husband of course) because im scared of what might happen. my mother in-law is so excited for my sister in-law and I don’t get it shes 18 her boyfriend is 29 and they arent married. my mother in-law is catholic so I don’t know how shes so happy I mean how many sins is my sil committing right now!! and my mil was never that happy for my husband and me with our first(her only granddaughter out of 6 grand kids). good luck ttc and baby dust to you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry. Your time will come. I know it must be hard, but you can't blame yourself for the loss. Also, you can't blame your sister for getting pregnant --I'm sure she wouldn't mean to hurt you. Just take comfort in your husband. He is your shelter and will always be there for you, remember?