Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tampon questions/ rant? (please read!)?

So, as a girl, I have my period. I've tried using tampons. It hurt very much and it didn't work. I cried and I automatically labeled myself as too small for tampons. I searched on Yahoo! Answers. I found a lot people with this same problem. I've come to the conclusion that a lot of us girls believe that something is wrong with us when we can't use a tampon. I know someone who had a lot of trouble using tampons and now she can use them without trouble.

I would just like women and girls of all ages to share their experiences with tampons and how they got used to them. Hopefully it will provide some insight and inspiration for girls like myself who can't use tampons.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 13, and I started my period when I was 10. I started using tampons when I was 12 because I hated the mess of pads. I would actually wear them to bed and everything cause I wanted to avoid the blood as much as possible.
    Anyways, it took me about 8 tampons before I actually got one in, and it was very uncomfortable! But then I got used to them and all was well.
    My advice would be don't give up! Haha...