*Spoilers are at the bottom, so if you don't want to read it, it's the last line

Very quick question hopefully I'll get some nice opinions here. What do you think of the current state of the Tag Team Division? Has it changed much since the Draft?

My opinion is since the draft, it was close to non-existent. Raw only had 2 legit tag teams existing at any sole time (Holly and Rhodes, Priceless, Cryme Tyme) on the Raw Squad. The smackdown side was a bit better with ECW teams too. Miz and Morrison, Finlay and Hornswoggle, and the Edgeheads. (Forgive me if I forget one or two, but the point is there's not a lot of teams). Also because of the Draft they destroyed quite a few teams, (Deuce and Domino, DX, London and Kendrick just to name a few) and released others (The Highlanders, Shannon Moore). At one point during the past 3 months the titles meant nothing in a division of pure nothings.

Now it seems the WWE wants to rectify that problem. They've added a few new tag teams (The Colons, Rey and Evan?, and possibly a new Evolution with Orton, Rhodes, Sabu and Diabasi). (I'm pretty sure I'm missing someone).

What I don't understand why the WWE doesn't do is unify the titles and make it tri-branded. It would add some teams back in the mix (DX, The Hardys, Rated RKO for example), make for some interesting storylines (Two brands owning one half of the Tag Titles, Brand Supremacy etc.) It would make the titles important again, and actually some competition for it.

** - I make mention of DX, RKO, and the Hardys. I know that at this point in their careers they probably will not revert to tag team titles, but having the option there at any time is good.

***** - SPOILER ALERT BELOW ******

Finally the WWE made the Smackdown/ECW Titles relevant and The Colons took the titles from the edgeheads this week ^_^
Was it really necessary to correct me, and then NOT answer the question? SMH
Was it really necessary to correct me, and then NOT answer the question? SMH. You missed the entire point of my question merely to correct someone who just re-entered the WWE.