Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

spiritually screaming...?

if I were to put swordfish in my ears and scream at the top of my voice while somebody is reciting a fact, would that be enough to falsify it?
    I do it everytime somebody tries to explain evolution to me and thus far I still believe it is false
    maybe if I do this the next time somebody explains gravity I can start flying?
    to those asking whether or not I'm high, the answer for now is no, I'm on the ground at the moment
    however, I have 2 swordfish at my disposal so if anybody would like to explain gravity to me, I will gladly try out my new potential aviation method...

Harold: ah in that case I wrap an eel around my eyes and press Alt F4
    I'm specially trained in factual ignorance you see

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your attempts at humor are so humorous...i called Jay Leno on his cell. Asking him if he could use some of your weak material.

He said if I made a chain mail text message, and titled it "knee-slappers" from Y/A he'd consider a trip to Hollywood Cell Phone enthusiasts, and use your bright and funny comments on the show.

Well, I said "of course" and proceeded with the knee slap guffaws from my own living room!

Then! Then, my god, it was so blasted funny, hilarious in fact, I had to call my friends, then text them the funny ha-ha question here..especially the swordfish part.

I mean, it was oh-so-clever! Then, I called my co-workers on their cells, then text-ed them with this so brilliant Leno-istic style humor...so they could get some knee slapping humor in too!
    When done we'll have to go to the E.R..though..bruised knees from knee-slapping guffaws is painful!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should try to sell this to your country's air force. Who knows, you might actually find someone willing to buy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's something fishy about this whole thing. And since I know it is just an atempt to belittle one of R&S's greatest. I will refrain from answering anymore of these fish stories.

GOOD DAY ? † ? ?

I said, "Good day!"