Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sometimes I think I will be alone 4 ever!??Venting..sorry!!?

Ugh with the holidays coming..I feel alone more then ever.I am about 2 be 27 and I am single mom of 2 and never been married.Sometimes I feel like I am going to be alone forever.It seems like every time I meet a guy something goes wrong. The boys father left 6 1/2 yrs ago to be wild and do his own thug thing.The guy I thought was the love of my life promised me the sun and moon etc and then 3 months later changed his mind..saying he had nothing left to give anyone...now 1 yr later he is completely happy with someone and is being a father to her kid.After him I thought maybe I should just date..so I met a guy and he seemed at first..he said and did all the right things and met all my family as I did his..talking about marriage and everything to me..then all of a sudden he started acting distant and i called it off and he said I scared him because i was too perfect to him ...a week later he is dating this girl..for 3 months he still writes me and calls me and tells me i am his soulmate and he will never be as happy as he was with me etc. oddly enough i got news today he and her are moving in together and he is being a father to her kid.Oh and did I mention I met 3 guys who seems awesome then told me they had HPV? Thank God I didn't sleep with any!!..Now I have 2 more guys...wanting a go at it..1..seems cool but he likes taking sexy photos of women because he is a photographer and some how i see red flags..the other has 2 kids and i haven't met him yet and already he is asking me if his kids could call me mom one day..ugh!!! How do I find good men? I think my fear is being alone forever..but I fear even more that I will just give up and settle!!! anyone else out there going through this???? I want to love and be loved ..I want my soulmate!!! I want my husband damnit lol
    Don't get me wrong..i love my boys..but i miss having that adult time with someone you love if you know what i mean.not just sex..but someone to hold me..to care about me..to make me feel safe etc.

Well I am in college right now..and it seems everything is going in the right direction...just no man! I have tried online dating..and met some crazy people lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, from the beginning...

1) You're still young, you've got plenty of time to meet someone, when you look desperate, and act that way, you drive good men away.

2)There is no test for guys to see if they have HPV...that is, there's no way for them to know if they're HPV positive...

3) Anytime you see a red flag...RUN quickly in the other direction, even if they seem small

4)Have you tried Parents Without Partners, because where ever you're meeting men isn't working. How about taking a class in something that you have an interest in? You're bound to meet people there...Volunteer somewhere and feel happy with yourself before you invite someone into your life.

5) No man should meet your children unless he's going to be in their lives for a long, long time.

6) You'll find someone, don't settle...it's not good for you or your kids.

7)It took until I was 38 to find my man...I didn't settle, he's absolutely wonderful...please wait.

8) Have you tried looking online? (just be sure you can read through the BS) I met my honey on plentyoffish.com-it's free, so you'll have to wade through the crap to find the good ones. I know three other couples that met online, and are now married.

9) Good Luck!