Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

So much for the postpartisan potus - why does he continually whine about

partisanship - than demonize repubs?
    during his press conferences - like the one he is holding right now?

SB - this isn't playground or high school games - the man is in charge of our country and half the electorate is not liberally leaning so he needs to at least pretend like he represents all of us .

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's playing both sides of the fence. And now he's caught in the middle.

Junior Member constitutionrules's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am confused President Obama has a democratic majority in both houses why couldn't he pass the tax bill he wanted? Did his own party reject what he wanted?

Is he playing to the American peoples wishes and common sense over his own ideology? What gives?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to see you try and get along with people who call you hitler, or a million other taunts and debasing names, who deface your pictures online, who say that they will shoot down anything you stand for simply because you stand for it. I would love to see you try and get along with people who did this to you personally.

Downloads
    Uploads
    'cause he's a liar. He said he'd be bipartisan because it sounded good during the election. True to type, he shut Republicans out at every chance. Only reason he's even talking to them now, despite still having the majority in Congress is Dems up for reelection in 2012 see the writing on the wall & won't rubber stamp what he wants. Now Republicans have him back against the wall & one thing we know barry can't do is stand to pressure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    IM WATCHING THAT MORAN RIGHT NOW AND THE BOTTOM LINE IS HE'S IN OVER HIS HEAD.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because the man is a hypocrite, through and through.

EDIT

SB - You say, "I would love to see you try and get along with people who call you hitler, or a million other taunts and debasing names, who deface your pictures online, who say that they will shoot down anything you stand for simply because you stand for it. I would love to see you try and get along with people who did this to you personally."

Oh get over it already. The man volunteered for the job of president. No one forced it on him. He can step down anytime it gets to be too much for him. You think Bush wasn't called Hitler, taunted or had his picture defaced? I wonder if you defended him? I'm betting not.