No don't get me wrong I don't like his spending REALLY DESPISE HIS PATRIOT ACT...Obama seems to like it...So why is it when people got together to stop all the Government spending we are now the Anti Americans???Why didn't you do tea parties?Why didn't you do something about?As a free American it is your duty to stand up and make some noise when the Government is going down the wrong road...I did write Bush and my Reps and tell them NO BAIL outs...So really what did you do??
Ohhh and by the way all these people could not have possible died by Natural causes

Kill tally: Approaching two million, including between 150,000 and 340,000 Iraqi and between 450,000 and 730,000 Iranian combatants killed during the Iran-Iraq War. An estimated 1,000 Kuwaiti nationals killed following the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait. No conclusive figures for the number of Iraqis killed during the Gulf War, with estimates varying from as few as 1,500 to as many as 200,000. Over 100,000 Kurds killed or "disappeared". No reliable figures for the number of Iraqi dissidents and Shia Muslims killed during Saddam's reign, though estimates put the figure between 60,000 and 150,000. (Mass graves discovered following the US occupation of Iraq in 2003 suggest that the total combined figure for Kurds, Shias and dissidents killed could be as high as 300,000). Approximately 500,000 Iraqi children dead because of international trade sanctions introduced following the Gulf War.
Um I did take action ....
MonaLisa I think your the one that needs a check
MonaLisa AND Donovan WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS YOU DID NOTHING RIGHT??
Your phones are still being tapped...lol that is what Obama is ok with
did not have time???How long has Obama been in office???

'You catch wild pigs by finding a suitable place in the woods and putting corn on the ground. The pigs find it and begin to come every day to eat the free corn. When they are used to coming every day, you put a fence down one side of the place where they are used to coming. When they get used to the fence, they begin to eat the corn again and you put up another side of the fence. They get used to that and start to eat again. You continue until you have all four sides of the fence up with a gate in the last side. The pigs, who are used to the free corn, start to come through the gate to eat, you slam the gate on them and catch the whole herd.

Suddenly the wild pigs have lost their freedom. They run around and around inside the fence, but they are caught. Soon they go back to eating the free corn. They are so used to it that they have forgotten how to forage in the woods for themselves, so they accept their captivity.
you all sit back while the rest of us fight for your freedoms