Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boyfriends parents caught me drinking...?

Alright so I never drink like ever, but everyone has been like come on just do it once so you know what it feels like blah blah, so basically I messed up and decided to drink (im 17) I got completely wasted and can't remember anything, but I ended up barfing all over my boyfriends moms car. My mom doesnt know that this happened, but obviously his parents know about it. I don't want them to hate me or think I am a bad kid, I'm never going to drink again. So I need to apologize to them , but how do I do it without them thinking that I'm just doing so because I got caught, because I truly do feel really bad about it. Also I can't say that my boyfriends pressured me into it, although he was the one saying come on drink more don't be a wimp. But I feel like if I don't do that they are going to think that I am just a crazy girl that parties all the time, because my boyfriend told them he didn't drink that night, its funny though because he is the one that always drinks and i'm always the designated driver, but I don't want to throw him under the bus. Also should I talk to my mom about it? I feel like I need to, however my boyfriend seems to think that would just cause more trouble. He said "your mom would hate me" but like his parents hate me now... so I don't know what to do.. Oh also I am going to tell them I'll pay to have the inside of their car completely cleaned

Downloads
    Uploads
    just tell to them that is your fault...
    cause you want to drink that night...
    and no one told u to drink...
    it's just u by ur self...
    tell them u want to experience the life of teenager...
    and promize to them that u won't drink anymore...
    i think they will understand u...
    gudluck

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that if you have a good relationship with your mom you should definitely tell her what happened. She will probably provide better guidance to your situation than anyone on here could. Also, it's really good that you are going to pay to have the inside of his mom's car cleaned, i was going to suggest that b4. As for his parents, you need to sit down with both of them (or just his mom) and tell them you're sorry. I'm pretty sure that you truely are sorry and that will come through in your words if you are trying to be sincere. Don't completely out your boyfriend about pressuring you. But be sure to let his parents know that you honestly are not that kind of person and it was the first time and the last time until you're old enough to drink legally. Hope everything works out... : /

Downloads
    Uploads
    All you can do is be honest with them.