Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My 8 year old daugther is complaining of lower adbominal pain, some back pain,...

...pain when walking, has no fever? she has some pain when walking, but has no fever, and has some back pain, after urinating this morning, she can now walk and the lower abdominal pain has subsided, but now she has some stomach pain; my guess is once she emptied her bladder which was full since it is 7:00 a.m. that now her lower abdominal pain is better, so maybe this is associated with the beginning of a UTI although she has no fever or nausea, I am just not sure how to treat it early before it does turn into an infection; she is not having painful urination yet either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dont look on the computer for answers, for these questions! go to the doctors! as soon as possiple

Downloads
    Uploads
    take her to the emergency room duh!!!