Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am writing a rant about braces?

Alright well I got these things at the beginning of August and they are the worst things that have ever happened to me. I mean my parents assured me that there would be plenty of people in high school with braces.......YEA RIGHT.....Then when I got there the most amount of students in a class you would see with braces would be, what like five tops ??? The timing was just incredibly horrendous, why on God's green Earth would you wait about two weeks before high school to give your child braces, I wish I would have got them earlier to get them over with. I mean come on high school is practically defined by social life and I supposedly have to spend HALF highlight that word HALF of it with something I believe the devil hand crafted himself and distributed amongst orthodontists. Well now my braces have killed my self esteem when it comes to good looks. Now I spend countless hours of my life on Google and Yahoo Answers looking for faster ways to get these things off. Can you believe my family is paying about five thousand dollars for these things, for them to have a completion process of approxiametly TWO YEARS. I mean I could create two human lives in that period but they can't move my teeth a few centimeters with all that time. The point is they look disgusting and murder any chances I have with girls.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stop whining......be thankful your parents can afford braces.....when you have beautiful ...straight ...white teeth you can thank them for putting you through this hell you're enduring right now.

Oh...and btw...a girl with any kind of class won't judge you for your braces....

Downloads
    Uploads
    trust me im pretty sure you rather have braces on while in high school then have jacked up teeth that you will get made fun of for. I kinda went through the same thing my teeth were bad! but my parents kept puting them off and putting them off and just never got me into go get them on untill like my senior year they said ok you can get them now i was pretty upset and told my parents i didnt want them on cause i didnt wanna go to senior prom with braces or have my senior pics done with big giant disgusting metal braces on! so i never got them untill a few years after i graduated high school! imagine gettin them when your in your mid 20's! now thats way to late to be getting them! but i got them cause my teeth just kept getting worse i was supposed to wear them for 2 years but they moved so quick that i only wore them for about one year, im glad i got them on even though i had people asking me why i waited so long to get them! dont worry the time will pass by quickly!