I'm sorry, but would anyone agree that celebrities get way too much attention for expessing opinions that have no credibility???

I feel like... celebrities... MTV.... the media.... are getting a lot of young people to jump on one giant band wagon.

And I'm not trying to make a huge generalization because this does not apply to all celebs or young people.

But I'm a little tired of hearing Lindsey Lohan or Pink's or Madonna's views of the election this year. They're a bunch of bimbos. And most of them are just plain rude. And they have no idea what they're talking about. I want to punch them.
Some feedback to the responses so far!

AVI- dumb answer, completely off-topic

SLEW- brilliant! you are so right, it's disgusting how they spend their money and think they can decide where our hard earned dollars are going.

WCSTEEL- "No one wants to go to see an overpaid loudmouth badmouthing his country and the country that allowed them to be where they are."

I couldn't have said it better myself!!! Any celeb that wants to bitch about what a horrible country America is should be shipped off to a desert!!!