Alright this is really hard to come clean with, it's hard even on the internet to people I've never met and probably never will.

First off I have a daughter who is under a year old and her father and I just amicably split about a month ago, well I've missed him a lot since we left, but Im okay, I was looking at something online and I saw that he had been commenting on some girl and of course, it hurt my feelings a lot, since I feel like I'm alone here.

Well, to top it off, I found out I was pregnant again. Now I KNOW this sounds horrible and I know a lot of people are going to say abort, you're a bad person and so on, I understand why people would think that. I told him yesterday and he got angry at me and said some mean things, but then calmed down said he was sorry and we talked, but never came up with a plan

We were engaged to be married this summer, but he called it off and I told him I will wait until he's ready, but I guess he never got ready and wanted me to leave. Im sorry this is so all over the place. Anyways, now I don't know what to say to him. Last night when I told him I jsut wanted to scream what kind of father are you? why don't you want to have your family with you???? He didn't even mention being with us, he just said im sorry for getting mad at you and then we went off about other things...I just wish I knew what to say, Im upset because I've seen he's been talking to these girls, and Im upset since I'm pregnant and I have my daughter. I would talk to someone I know personally, but I don't know anyone who I know that would understand. He's always been sucha good guy and then boom it's like he's not the same person, and of course I suspected cheating, but I don't know....also i can't stop anyone from their opinions, but i would appreciate it if you wouldn't leave a mean answer, an honest one, but not mean, and i know this probably shouldn't be posted in this section but i sometimes post here and i got no responses anywhere else